Miva Integrates with ShipStation
We’re happy to announce Miva’s newest integration with ShipStation. From early-stage to multi-million dollar ecommerce businesses, ShipStation is able to help at every stage. ShipStation automatically imports all of your orders from wherever you sell—including your Miva Merchant store, of course—and their time-saving application will help you manage orders so you can ship them out quickly & easily.
Key features within this integration:
- Product Weights and Images are all pulled in if sent from Miva
- Will set gift on order if a gift wrap message exists
- Import the notes from you, your staff, and your customers
- Shipping Method, Tracking # and Shipment Status posted
- Add your Miva account by visiting the store section within settings in the ShipStation app
- Process up to 500 labels at one time in batch
- Ship via nearly any carrier with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Global Mail, and other carrier integrations
- Import all your orders from all your marketplaces and Miva store
ShipStation gives you a full picture of your sales and makes it easy for you to organize and process them in a flash.
Other features included in the integration:
- See everything. Import all your orders & send back tracking information and order status updates automatically.
- Automatic decision-making through automation rules. Add/subtract weight, change package size, send e-mail alerts & more when your orders import.
- Customizations galore. Make your e-mails, packing slips, and labels adhere to your brand specifications.
- Ship in batch. Create up to 500 labels at a time in a single batch—without needing to use the same carrier or destination.
- Extensive reporting & organization. Generate pick lists, packing slips, and reports based on your stores’ information.
- Totally scalable. If you only ship a few things, ShipStation has plans that start at only $25 a month, which include your USPS postage account. If you ship thousands of packages, ShipStation has got you covered with the tools to make your life a heck of a lost easier.
From features like automation rules, where you can set up what happens to an order when it’s imported, to custom e-mail templates and more, ShipStation can help you both save time and put forth a unified brand image for your business.